ISDC is seeking a Junior Researcher (50% FTE) to support research efforts at the nexus of development and political violence. Under direction, the junior researcher will provide research, analysis and operational support.
- Literature search
- Identification of key quantitative and qualitative data sources
- Support of collation and collection of secondary data sources
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical support
- Position is ideal for advanced Master’s or doctoral students in economics or related disciplines
Experience and Skills:
- Management of statistical databases
- Proficiency in Stata
- Previous work experience in similar roles highly desirable
- Demonstrable interest in the economics of development and conflict
- Excellent command of English and very good command of German
- Position is based at ISDC’s office in Berlin
- Position is offered for an initial period of one year
Please send your application including a cover letter, detailed CV and existing letters of reference as a single PDF document by email to Ms Myroslava Purska. The deadline for applications is 15 April 2019; the position may be filled as soon as a suitable application is received.