This project studies the impacts of a social safety net intervention in refugee and their host communities of the Republic of Congo. The intervention intends to provide 4,000 vulnerable with regular conditional cash transfers and 8,000 households with support for income generating activities intended to increase stable revenues. The project will estimate causal impacts of the intervention on a range of outcomes related to livelihoods, well-being, and social cohesion.
- Project Year/s: 2022 · 2023
- Donors: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Region/s: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Theme/s: Impact Evaluation · Micro-Data Collection · Shocks & Livelihoods
- Research Topic/s: Employment · Food Security & Nutrition · Migration & Displacement · Poverty & Inequality · Social Cohesion