The aim of the workshop is to assemble senior and junior researchers and practitioners from Germany and abroad to discuss this new and exciting research agenda and to identify common research interests and future research collaborations. The workshop will take place on May 30-31, 2016 in Berlin, Germany, at Humboldt-University.
The overall research themes include:
- Forms and representations of emergencies and fragile environments;
- Drivers of food insecurity in emergencies and in fragile environments;
- Agricultural practices in emergencies;
- Consequences of food insecurity in emergencies and in fragile environments, especially at the individual level;
- The role and impact of local and global policy actors for emergency agriculture and food security;
- New and emerging data sources and indicators; and
- Methods and techniques.
More information at www.igzev.de/kosmos2016 and here. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to attend. Attendance by invitation only – places are strictly limited.