- Measuring Violent Conflict in Micro-Level Surveys: Training Course
- Analysis, Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ADMEL): Designing a Process for Learning from Employment for Stability Programming
- Feasibility Study to Assess the Use of Existing Micro-data on Somalia for Impact Evaluations
- Employment Interventions and Peace
- An Impact Evaluation of ‘Living Side By Side’ in Kyrgyzstan
- Post-war Intimate Partner Violence in Angola
ISDC regularly leads and contributes to learning processes and events to strengthen methodological and analytical capacities. We do so for our partners and stakeholders from policy and practice around the world. ISDC organizes trainings, workshops, courses, seminars and webinars on its core area of expertise at its office in Berlin and with partners around the world. A particular emphasis is to train and engage with young policy makers, experts and researchers. Two important partners for these endeavors are the Households in Conflict Network (HiCN) and the Life in Kyrgyzstan Study (LiK Study).